The mission of the 办公室的清晰度 is to facilitate the effective and efficient progression and transfer of students through Florida’s K-20 education system. Through the work of the 清晰度 Coordinating Committee (ACC), a K-20 advisory body appointed by the Commissioner of Education, our office coordinates ways to help students move easily from institution to institution and from one level of education to the next.
清晰度 from K12 to 大学s
It is possible for students to earn college credits before high school graduation. Here are some of the acceleration programs available to secondary students in Florida:
学生 who earn required scores on nationally and internationally recognized assessments may receive college credit for their demonstrated mastery in these college-level subject areas. 学生 may transfer up to 45 credit hours based on their credit-by-examination scores.
Dual enrollment is an acceleration program that allows Florida's secondary students, including home education students and students with disabilities, to take postsecondary classes to earn credit toward a high school diploma, and a career certificate, an industry certification, or an associate or baccalaureate degree at a Florida public or eligible private institution.
- Frequently Asked Questions about 双录取 (PDF)
- General Education Core Course Options List Required for Associate in Arts or Baccalaureate Degrees
大学 Classes for High School Credit:
State Board of Education Rule 6A-6.0575, F.A.C., Clock Hour 双录取 for School and District 问责制
The 2020-2021 Clock Hour 双录取 Course List was approved by the State Board of Education on June 10, 2021.
Additional 双录取 资源:
- 双录取 清晰度 Agreement Online Submission Site
- 双录取 清晰度 Agreements
- 职业生涯 双录取 with District 职业生涯 and Technical Centers:
- Additional Guidance on Common Placement Tests for 双录取 Eligibility (PDF)
清晰度 from 大学s to Universities
学生 in Florida have access to the following resources associated with postsecondary work at public colleges and universities.
- Statewide Postsecondary 清晰度 Manual (PDF)
- Common Program Prerequisites
- Student Hub for Educational Services, Florida Shines
- 清晰度 Agreements with Private 大学s and Universities
- Florida 大学 System 首页 Page
- Florida’s Board of Governors, State Universities 首页 Page
- Florida’s Commission for Independent Education
- The Office of Student Financial Assistance (OSFA)
- Florida 大学 System Institution to 职业生涯 Center Crosswalk (PDF)
清晰度 Reports, 资源 and 出版物
- 公平的消费行为 for Independent 大学s and Universities of Florida
- Florida Course Code Directory (PreK-12 Course Numbers)
- Florida Counseling for Future Education Handbook (PDF)
- Florida Statewide Course Numbering System (Postsecondary Course Numbers)
- High School Feedback Report
- Performance on Common Placement Tests
- Tuition Waiver for Classroom 老师 (Rule 6A-14.0542, F.A.C.) (PDF)
325 West Gaines Street, Room 701
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400